Application technology: Electrical + Electronics
The more and more the production of electric and electronic equipment by automatic assembly lines is demanding top quality screws, 100% inspected. Dimac developed a very high speed rotary table machine suitable for micro-screws in the range between M1,5 mm up to M4 mm up to 25 mm shank length.
Dimac mcv0 features a felxible feeding system with interchangeable pick and place feeding rails dedicated to any size of screw and a rotary table 100 mm outer diameter with optical and ndt stations.
The basic machine version includes:
- a digital Head Top Camera with brightfield coaxial illumination and software tools for the screw-head dimensional controls and the presence and shape of the head-socket
- a side digital camera with backlight illumination which performs the screw side-profile analysis, for a full dimensional control of head diameter, head-height, shank diameter, shank length, thread major diameter, thread minor diameter, pitch of the thread, thread angle, raii and any other geometrical feature of the screw
- output rates up to 1000 pcs/min
Dimac offer options to complete the mcv0 configuration:
- coaxial darkfield illumination for head top surface defect recognition and optical crack detection
- second head top-camera above the rotary table to split the head surface detection from the head dimensional controls
- 360° rotational station for the outer side profile dimensional controls extension to 360° up to 200 pcs/min
- mechanical socket/recess presence and depth inspection up to 200 pcs/min
- Eddy current station for high speed material quality testing and heat treatment detection up to 400 pcs/min
- Connectivity Pack 4.0 – a desktop software suite for the machine remote supervision, programming off line, data collection.
Read more >>
- DRA plus – Dimac Remote Assistance pack with augmented reality functions available for smartphones or tablet and used for the prompt troubleshooting and maintenance by the Dimac service staff.
Read more >>